The 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 1552cc, Liquid / Air Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Telescopic Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Vulcan 1600 Nomad has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Disc Brakes. The Vulcan 1600 Nomad weighs 772 lbs. and has -50014- inches of ground clearance.
The Vulcan 1600 Nomad was introduced in 2005 and is Carryover for 2007. It includes a 24 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $12,899 Monthly Payment*: $215
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Purchased a New Vulcan 1600 Nomad from Skagit Power Sports in Burlington, WA. Great dealership, Knowledgeable staff & great sales Dept.
Having come off a 1988 H-D Electraglide "Sport" Bagger which I had owned since new & modified to approx. 66 BHP & 72 Ft Lbs Torgue; my expectations were somewhat greater for the Kawasaki than what I initially received through seat-of-the-pants comparison. The Kawasaki clearly is the heavier of the two machines weighing-in at 828 LBS wet vs 754 Lbs for the Harley. Throttle response is somewhat sluggish compared to he Harley and its low-end torque
definitely not as "crisp" and "balsy" as the H-D. However, it's handling is steadier and tracks well around off-camber surfaces and certainly feels more of a piece than the "Hog". Cruising smoothness is better and at idle: definitely better than the rubber-mounted H-D which jiggles and thumps away, with blurred mirrors and various "bits" on the bike shaking in syncopation with the engine at idle. Once dialed up for passing maneuvers, the Kawasaki performs well and is approximately the same in acceleration but with less fanfare and a more civilized, smoother cruise. The fuel injection works admirably albeit: is sensitive to fuel quality and engine load, and will 'ping' aggressively on large throttle inputs if the rider isn't careful. A POWER COMMANDER plus a K & N High performance aircleaner would help here a bunch and I intend to fit same in the near future.
Common Questions About the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad
- How big is the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad's engine?
- How much is the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- Has the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad won any awards?
- Does the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- How much does the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad weigh?
- How fast is the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- Where can I find a Kawasaki dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- What makes the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- Where can I find 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad?
- How do I view a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad brochure?