The 2011 QLINK Tour 250 is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 248cc, Air Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Telescopic Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Tour 250 has Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Tour 250 weighs 381 lbs. and has 6.3 inches of ground clearance.
The Tour 250 was introduced in 2010 and is Carryover for 2011. It includes a 24 month -20012- warranty.
MSRP: $3,395 Monthly Payment*: $57
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I've ridden since the 60s and owned a lot of bikes. The TOUR is the most comfortable, best saddle, floorboards, suspension. It's well-appointed with extra lights, a solid windshield, hard bags and self-extinguising turn signals. I get a lot of compliments. The TOUR will do 60-56 at half-throttle. A tingly vibration sets in from 70-80 MPH. I've added a custom bracket for a top-case and made up a much wider custom cushion for my wife. (The skinny little stock passenger seat looks cool but is an insult to the rear end of anyone you like enough to take with you. That one complaint aside, this is a solid bike - the most comfortable in the 250cc class by far. I've been riding through the winter... have about 2,500 miles on it so far... and would recommend it. The "TOUR" thing is no joke. Take the back roads, see more that way, and go as far as you like.
Common Questions About the 2011 QLINK Tour 250
- How big is the 2011 QLINK Tour 250's engine?
- How much is the 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- Has the 2011 QLINK Tour 250 won any awards?
- Does the 2011 QLINK Tour 250 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- How much does the 2011 QLINK Tour 250 weigh?
- How fast is the 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- Where can I find a QLINK dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used QLINK Tour 250?
- What makes the 2011 QLINK Tour 250 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the QLINK Tour 250?
- Where can I find 2011 QLINK Tour 250 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2011 QLINK Tour 250?
- How do I view a QLINK Tour 250 brochure?