MSRP: $12,999 Monthly Payment*: $217
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I just bought mine this past Saturday, and it is truly the best bike purchase I have ever made!
Pros: radiator is tucked away between the frame uprights, and is almost invisible; all wiring and plumbing to the engine are hidden; the combination of very low seat, forward foot controls and drag-bike-like handlebars make this the most comfortable ride I've ever owned; fit and finish are superior! No detail gets left out.
Cons: Scraped the pedals on numerous occasions - this baby doesn't like to lean over very far; engine lugs at relatively high speeds in each gear - driving around a parking lot in 1st gear seems really odd to me; my size-12 foot keeps hitting the brake pedal, so I am learning to rest the ball of my foot on the pegs
Overall grade: A
The ONLY thing keeping me from giving it an A+ is the pedal clearance issue during moderate turning
Common Questions About the 2011 Honda Fury Base
- How big is the 2011 Honda Fury Base's engine?
- How much is the 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- Has the 2011 Honda Fury Base won any awards?
- Does the 2011 Honda Fury Base get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- How much does the 2011 Honda Fury Base weigh?
- How fast is the 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- Where can I find a Honda dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Honda Fury Base?
- What makes the 2011 Honda Fury Base different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Honda Fury Base?
- Where can I find 2011 Honda Fury Base videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2011 Honda Fury Base?
- How do I view a Honda Fury Base brochure?