The 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR is a Sport Style Motorcycle equipped with an 999cc, Liquid Cooled, Horizontal In-line, DOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 6-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Inverted Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The CBR 1000RR has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The CBR 1000RR weighs -50102- lbs. and has -50014- inches of ground clearance.
The CBR 1000RR was introduced in 2004 and is Carryover for 2011. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $13,399 Monthly Payment*: $223
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Let me say the right up front. I bought a 2011 CBR1000RR without ever riding it - based on the fit and finish of the machine.
To date, it has exceeded my expectations. Handling equals or exceeds the 2009 ZX6R that was in my garage (until yesterday when a 2011 GSXR600 took it's place) - amazingly agile, flickable and light on its feet.
Power is decidedly deceptive - linear and smooth (not raw like the 1997 ZX-11 Kawasaki I also own, but just as heady and instantaneous). Brakes are remarkable, requiring only a light touch and fade free.
But it was the paint, body work, clean lines and attention to detail that won my hard earned money.
I rode the new ZX-10R earlier this year and the new 1000 Ninja at Daytona. These machines while quick and fast (though the 1000 Ninja needs a kick in the pants) are crude constructions compared to the CBR.
Indeed, even the Europeans can't match the aura of quality surrounding the CBR.
Honestly, all these liter bikes when pushed hard exceed the limits of my skills, especially on the track. Hence, my decision based on construction and the intangible aspects of style that can't be measured by a stop watch.
The CBR is a sporting gentleman's express.
Common Questions About the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR
- How big is the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR's engine?
- How much is the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Has the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR won any awards?
- Does the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- How much does the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR weigh?
- How fast is the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Where can I find a Honda dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Honda CBR 1000RR?
- What makes the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Where can I find 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2011 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- How do I view a Honda CBR 1000RR brochure?