The 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125 is a Scooter Style Motorcycle equipped with an 124.6cc, Air Cooled, Single-Cylinder, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a -40003--Speed Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission.
It has a Telescopic Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Fiddle II 125 has Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes. The Fiddle II 125 weighs 240.3 lbs. and has -50014- inches of ground clearance.
The Fiddle II 125 was introduced in 2008 and is Carryover for 2010. It includes a 24 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $2,598 Monthly Payment*: $43
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
So sorry, Tracy, I only just now saw this post asking for more iomorfatinn about underground railroad activty in Malone, months after you wrote. When I was there in August 2005, our little group took a walking tour of the town, and we stopped at the Congregational Church that the Wilders attended. The pastor there gave a talk about the church's history, which included its role as a last stop on the underground railroad before Canada. There is a tunnel in the earthen floor basement that I stood in the opening of (going through it would have involved crawling on my stomach, which I was not about to try; it was eerie enough just to climb down into the opening!), as well as a formerly hidden room that was now open. My son has CP and was using his wheelchair that day, but the pastor insisted on carrying him down the steep basement steps so that he could see the tunnel and the room with the rest of us; he felt very strongly that this was a piece of the area's history that people should know about. Later, as we continued our walk through Malone, our guide pointed out a few houses in which similar evidence of underground railroad activity had been discovered during recent renovation projects.It was all so very, very interesting, and it led me to wonder whether the Wilders were involved, and if they were, would Almanzo have known about it? I suspect that as a prominent, prosperous man, Mr. Wilder (and maybe Royal) probably would have been involved, but that as the youngest child in the family at that time, Almanzo would likely have been shielded him from any knowlege of their involvement, for safety if nothing else. Just my speculations, but don't we wish we could know for sure?
Common Questions About the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125
- How big is the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125's engine?
- How much is the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- Has the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125 won any awards?
- Does the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- How much does the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125 weigh?
- How fast is the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- Where can I find a SYM dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used SYM Fiddle II 125?
- What makes the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the SYM Fiddle II 125?
- Where can I find 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2010 SYM Fiddle II 125?
- How do I view a SYM Fiddle II 125 brochure?