The 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR is a Sport Style Motorcycle equipped with an 999cc, Liquid Cooled, Horizontal In-line, DOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 6-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Inverted Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The CBR 1000RR has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The CBR 1000RR weighs -50102- lbs. and has -50014- inches of ground clearance.
The CBR 1000RR was introduced in 2004 and is Carryover for 2010. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $13,399 Monthly Payment*: $223
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
the new gen cbr is great.
i rode an 09 r1 a few days later and was dissapointed. iam a yama guy. at the moment i sport an 05 r6 with mid level modifications. i also have a ducati d16 rr wich is 990 cc.
the honda felt much smaller than the r1 . iam 6'2 or so and i still felt comfortable on the honda. much more so than the r6 . and the r6 is closer in size than the r1.
the brakes felt equal on both but i admit i did not do any track style riding .so i could not attest to any brkae fade issues. just some hard street riding. the dash of the r1 i did feel was technology wise better and felt more up to date but the honda has everything you need so i feel the r1 just tries to impress with some bells and whistles. those would be the power modes and the throttle indicators. i for one dont mess with power modes for i drive one bike that has 200 hp . it has one mode and that is scrotum tearing . and i feel honda thinks it shoulod be the same.
power was more biased up top for the honda and midrange for the r1. i never got near top speed so cant give a real top end comparison. but i liked the honda alot and felt it suited me better . i felt the yama harder to turn into corners and keep on its line . could have been suspension settings but who knows....
both were good bikes . but the honda is what iam going to buy .
Common Questions About the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR
- How big is the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR's engine?
- How much is the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Has the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR won any awards?
- Does the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- How much does the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR weigh?
- How fast is the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Where can I find a Honda dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Honda CBR 1000RR?
- What makes the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Honda CBR 1000RR?
- Where can I find 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2010 Honda CBR 1000RR?
- How do I view a Honda CBR 1000RR brochure?