The 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 is a Scooter Style Motorcycle equipped with an 125cc, Air Cooled, Single-Cylinder, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a -40003--Speed Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission.
It has a Telescopic Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Zuma 125 has Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes. The Zuma 125 weighs -50102- lbs. and has -50014- inches of ground clearance.
The Zuma 125 was introduced in 2009 and is New for 2009. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $2,999 Monthly Payment*: $50
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
This is my first scooter/motorized bike. Acceleration is great off the line, power feels adequate even in city traffic. I got it up to 55mph, handled great even at that speed and still had plenty of power still. I hit some pretty big bumps and potholes, it handled them great.
Overall, it is a perfect scooter for urban use, and has enough power to handle secondary roads. It is also a blast to ride.
Great bike (scooter)
great take off from a red light..love the great gas mileage..it's a good looking machine
I just purchased my first scooter a few days after thanksgiving...I wanted more power than a 50cc because I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and wanted to make sure the scooter could deal with all the hills without pooping out...I almost bought a Genuine Buddy 150cc...but, decided on the Yamaha Zuma 125cc because it just felt more substantial under me than the Buddy...plus, I really liked the styling...it kinda looks like a scooter mated with a Dune buggy! So, far it's been amazing. Plenty of power off the line at stops...I can totally accelerate even with cars. It handles beautifully and feels really solid! I love this scooter.
Lots of power for my in-town riding. The front disc brake and dual rear shocks makes all the difference in the world for a 220 pound plus guy. With just 300 plus miles on the ODO, I'm still learning to appreciate it. It's my vehicle of choice over my Ruckus and Super Glide for my everyday rides.
Common Questions About the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
- How big is the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- Has the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- How much does the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- Where can I find a Yamaha dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Yamaha Zuma 125?
- What makes the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Yamaha Zuma 125?
- Where can I find 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125?
- How do I view a Yamaha Zuma 125 brochure?