The 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO is a 3-Passenger Style Personal Watercraft equipped with an 1812cc, Water (Open Loop) Cooled, Longitudinal In-Line, DOHC, 4-Stroke Engine. It has a 3-blade Stainless Steel impeller and puts out -30006-HP. The WaveRunner FX SHO has a Direct Drive Transmission. This WaveRunner FX PWC weighs 827 lbs. The WaveRunner FX SHO was introduced in 2008 and is Carryover for 2009. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
The WaveRunner FX SHO engine includes Electric Start and an impressive 8.6:1 compression ratio. The fuel capacity is 18.5 gallons. The WaveRunner FX SHO is 132.7 inches long, 48.4 inches wide, and 48.8 inches tall. It has a Manual trim system. This is a Ultimate Performance PWC with a MSRP of $12599. It is from the FX line of Yamaha Personal Watercraft. The recommended minimum age to operate this PWC is 16.
MSRP: $12,599 Monthly Payment*: $210
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Just got back from first weekend out with my new 2009 yamaha FX Sho. Along with my neighbors 2007 Honda "turbo" Aquatrax and my brothers 2008 Seadoo RXP-P. After 8.6 hours on the Yamaha I'm more then happy with my choice of ski. Power is scary.. I got up to 68mph with my son on the ski with me. Combined we weigh around 385. And that was with the trim set in normal. On choppy water the ski made 69 mph with my wife on it. (again trim set to normal) My neighbors Honda was not even in the same league... My brothers SeaDoo is a little faster out of the hole shot but the passing power from crusing at 30 and then punching it was all Yamaha. The Honda tops out at 64 and Seadoo has hit 71. I'm thinking with the trim set up I can hit 70 - 72 on calm water and I weigh 260. Stability is very nice on the Yamaha and it turns nicely. Only complaint to this point is that the manual says you should not change the trim above 3000rpm. Another words you cannot set up for a hole shot and gun it and then change the trim for overall speed. You need to decide on which you want to go with from the start. Not a big deal however as the ski is very fast to begin with. Other nice feature is that it runs on regular 87 unlike most other skis. So far so good..
Another note is that the Yamaha ate anothers boaters Kawasaki Ultra260X up like it was sitting in the water.
Yamaha does not post the HP of the machine (largest overall engine) and I read anywhere between 202 - 240 HP.. but don't read to much into this... VERY LITTLE ON THE WATER IS GOING TO KEEP UP WITH IT!
Common Questions About the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO
- How big is the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- Has the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- How much does the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- Where can I find a Yamaha dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- What makes the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- Where can I find 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO?
- How do I view a Yamaha WaveRunner FX SHO brochure?