The 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 1462cc, Liquid Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Inverted Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Boulevard M90 has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Boulevard M90 weighs 723 lbs. and has -50014- inches of ground clearance.
The Boulevard M90 was introduced in 2009 and is New for 2009. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $10,599 Monthly Payment*: $177
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
That's not even 10 miunets well spent!
If it is brand new I'd say its a steal! I paid $16,000 for mine with a backrest added and beorfe tax and tag. With the economy the way its been for the last few years and the fact most Americans either want a fast sport bike or a huge cruiser the DN01 didn't sell very well. Personally I think that is a shame as it is a really nice ride packed with top line technology. It has its negatives, like a too low windscreen, but nothing that can't be dealt with.Enjoy your ride!
I have always thought this was an attractive bike and so based on looks alone made up my mind that someday I would have one. Well, I test road one for the first time about a week ago and it did everything short of disintegrating! Is there a dealer fix for this or is it a design flaw?
i picked up my m90 and drove it home, 80 miles, now it can just sit, i can,t believe the shaking in the front end on this bike, called the dealer and got the pat answer big motor, , right, after 40 years, i never had this b/4 in a bike, my hd is smooth, this isn,t , the only thing left to do is bug suzuki, and see what can be done, even if i loose money, the dealers should let you take test rides b/4, you buy, nice looking bike but thats all, has to be some way to fix this problem...
Chatter? Is the whole stearing head and forks supposed to shake? My father(67) opted for the Suzy on my advice ("You can't go wrong with a Suzuki") After testing the the M109 he settled for a M90. This was due to slightly annoying vibes from the 109 and thinking it was too powerfull. He was assured by the dealer that the M90 was much smoother with a bit less power and easier to handle. He was trading up from a Star 1100. I have riden his machine and agree that the vibration is excessive in the extreme to the point that it is down right dangerous. the bike is 2 days old and at this point he is hoping to get his money back. By the reviews that I have read this problem seams to be hit and miss and very understated when it is mentioned. Are the reviews trying to stay in Suzuki's good side or have they been bribed? Maybe this bike has not been set up properly??? there seams to be no vibration when reving the engine hard at stand still, only when it is on the move. I love Suzuki's i've had 4 of them. If this was the first one that i'd riden I would never go near one again. Suzuki' we are not impressed.
ps if anyone has a solution for the M90 earthquake we would love to hear it
Recently purchased. It has a chatter/vibration/shudder when accelerating after shifting. Also, it does this when increasing cruising speed. The vibration doen't last too long and goes away once you level off at the disired speed. A reviewer called it "a bit of a chatter"--other reviewers do not mention this problem. It is an annoying problem and should not exist. My Vstar 1100 has no vibrations.
I have the M90 and think this bike is just awesome.
Common Questions About the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90
- How big is the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- Has the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- How much does the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- Where can I find a Suzuki dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- What makes the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- Where can I find 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90?
- How do I view a Suzuki Boulevard M90 brochure?