The 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170 is a Sport Utility Style ATV equipped with an 169cc, Air / Fan Cooled, Single-Cylinder, OHV, 4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission. It has a 4X2 driveline.
The Ranger RZR 170 has a Independent A-Arm Front Suspension with 5 inches of travel while the Swing Arm Rear Suspension has 5 inches of travel. The Ranger RZR 170 has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
The Ranger RZR 170 was introduced in 2009 and is New for 2009. It includes a 6 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $3,999 Monthly Payment*: $67
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I purchased the Razor for my girls in July of 2010. During the second week or riding, my 12 year old hit a dirt embankment causing damage to the front right tire. She was going approximately 10-15 mph at the time. The damage sustained caused about $450.00 to replace the front tie rods. I cannot believe that hitting a dirt pile going that slow would cause so much damage! Especially with an 80 pound 12 year old driving. Polaris has to get stronger tie rods so buyer beware.
I bought this for my son as a late Santa Claus gift. We loved it and he has been riding it around on our place. The first month or so was great. The safety features are great. The air intake and intake for the CVT are poor. The air cleaner is small and right next to the rear wheels where dust and dirt is kick up and around covering it. Required more cleaning of the filter which is extremely below par considering it being a name brand. Less than 3 months later now, and engine is ruined. Shop says dirt in cylinder, carb has ruined it. Now, I'm facing having to pay for new engine because of poor equipped air cleaner and location of it. I expressed to dealer of worry about the location of the filter to no avail. I did my part by cleaning it more than usual. Also, They said water had splashed into the CVT area and had damage. All this ATV has been thru is puddles and an occasional wet trail, nothing deeper than a few inches for a very short distance. The dealer said it wasn't designed for any wet surfaces or riding on dusty trails!!! OMG! I about fell out when I heard that. Beware BUyers!!! CK it out and see for yourself! Thanks!
Common Questions About the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170
- How big is the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- Has the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170 won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- How much does the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170 weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- Where can I find a Polaris dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- What makes the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- Where can I find 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Polaris Ranger RZR 170?
- How do I view a Polaris Ranger RZR 170 brochure?