The 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90 is a Youth Style ATV equipped with an 89cc, Air / Fan Cooled, Single-Cylinder, OHV, 4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission. It has a 4X2 driveline.
The Outlaw 90 has a Independent A-Arm Front Suspension with 5 inches of travel while the Swing Arm Rear Suspension has 6 inches of travel. The Outlaw 90 has Front Drum Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes.
The Outlaw 90 was introduced in 2007 and is Carryover for 2009. It includes a 6 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $2,499 Monthly Payment*: $42
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I bought our 90 for my son's birthday 1 year ago and have had nothing but problems with it. The starter quit in the first 3 weeks,Then the front brakes kept sticking and the rear brakes never work because some idiot engineer in china thought a tiny rubber gasket would keep water out and it doesn't. I also have a honda 90 that I bought before this one and it is 12 years old and still runs like a champ never had any problem what so ever with it. I new I should have just bought a hona...no more polaris junk for this family!
I bought my son a brand new 2010 Polaris Outlaw 90, he rode it for about 2 months and it started smoking. I changed the oil and found some shavings, but also found inside the metal screen that filters the oil a piece of metal screen that wasn't supposed to be there. Someone obviously was having a bad day at work and didn't care when putting it together. It's in the shop right now, lets hope they fix the prob. Also, the choke cable doesn't work properly which could be the root of the problem, when 4 strokes run too rich, they end up dumping the gas in the oil, that ruins the oil viscosity, tearing up the engine. Polaris should have put a heavier spring on the choke so it'll pull the cable back better when turning off the choke.
I own four bikes and this one has been nothing but trouble. Multiple issues from day one. Polaris will not stand behind their product and do not want to hear my complaints. It's a lot of money for something that my son can't even ride. Buyer Beware of Polaris and this unit.
Common Questions About the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90
- How big is the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- Has the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90 won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- How much does the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90 weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- Where can I find a Polaris dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Polaris Outlaw 90?
- What makes the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Polaris Outlaw 90?
- Where can I find 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Polaris Outlaw 90?
- How do I view a Polaris Outlaw 90 brochure?