The 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800 is a Performance Style Snowmobile equipped with an 795cc, Liquid Cooled, Horizontal In-line, OHV, 4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission.
It has a Independent A-Arm Front Suspension with 10 inches of travel. The IQ Rear Suspension has 13.9 inches of travel with a Shock Mounted Adjustment. The Dragon SP 800 has Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
The Dragon SP 800 was introduced in 2009 and is New for 2009. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $10,699 Monthly Payment*: $178
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
The problems with the recall on the heads,pistons, and exhaust where told to me buy the dealer that this would be solving the issue.I did not! I have had it in and they do not have a solution for the dead spots at the 6900 rpm range. I have learned it has to due with meeting EPA regulations. They do not have a way to make it run the way it should with passing EPA secs. You would think Polaris would have had this figured out before putting these machines out on the market.After 25 years of a loyal Polaris owner, this is the last one. I am on my way to Ski doo. Polaris does not seem to care.
I really like the ride and the feel of this sled but just to many motor problems!test test test but not at customers exspence time is short to ride anyway.
the dragon 800 SP i purchased in feb. was awesome until i started to have problems with my suspension...twice actually. And it ain't even a year old yet. the last time i rode it was before winter was over.SPRING SEASON!! I last rode my rig in the last part of may...water skipping time and i missed.
the industry should have all suspensions rebuilt with more reliability...
experience was completly amazing never drove a sled that awsome, but not very impressed with the duribility of the machine.Front end can handle a 50 ft jump and the back end cant handle a 4ft jump.Not a very good tunnel a little to light weight.I think about 5000 over price for what you really get.
The sled is a rocket out of the hole! You better hang on from 0-85mph. After that the sled lacks power. Stock you will max out at around 97-100mph. This engine has a "bog", randomly the engine will not respond and just bog down, sending you abruplty close to the windshield!! This problem is widely reported on the internet, but Polaris has yet to release a fix..I have heard rumors of a fuel system reflash, but nothing yet???? I also owed a 2007 Polaris 700 dragon in which I expierenced the same problem. I hate to say it, but after 18 years of being loyal to Polaris, I may have to look elsewheere for a HIGH PERFORMANCE sled!!!!!
Common Questions About the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800
- How big is the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- Has the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800 won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- How much does the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800 weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- Where can I find a Polaris dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- What makes the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- Where can I find 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Polaris Dragon SP 800?
- How do I view a Polaris Dragon SP 800 brochure?