The 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR is a Performance Style Snowmobile equipped with an 1056cc, Liquid Cooled, Horizontal In-line, DOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission.
It has a Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension with 9.5 inches of travel. The -70110- Rear Suspension has 13.5 inches of travel with a Spring Mounted Adjustment. The Z1 LXR has Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
The Z1 LXR was introduced in 2009 and is New for 2009. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $10,199 Monthly Payment*: $170
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I have a 2009 Z1 LXR and the handling of this machine cannot be beat. The power in the Z1 is not that great compared to Fast sleds, but the break in of the sled I am sure is a huge factor. I loved my sled so much I am trading it in on a 2010 Z1LXR because I like the color combination better.
My first comment is WOW, what a difference from the 2007 Jaq Z1. I did not care for the 2007 I think because of the engine tone and engine breaking. I got on the 2009 and immedietly notice a difference. The entire sled feels different, sounds different, and acceleration and deceleration was almost perfect. The 2009 has a longer track which may also be a big contributer. I ride big trails, long days. I did not want to get off after 200 miles. Had one problem with the sled shutting off if you turned hard left and accelerated. Probably just an assembly clitch. Gas milage was about 17 to 18 MPG.
break in period sucks but when done look out
Common Questions About the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR
- How big is the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR's engine?
- How much is the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- Has the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR won any awards?
- Does the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- How much does the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR weigh?
- How fast is the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- Where can I find a Arctic Cat dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- What makes the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- Where can I find 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 LXR?
- How do I view a Arctic Cat Z1 LXR brochure?