MSRP: $17,599 Monthly Payment*: $293
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I made the review above on 5/1/09 of Our Pride & Joy & the later review on 1/27/11.I made this review believing I had purchased a quality product of Yamaha. Needless to say in 6/15/11 I found I had purchased a pile of crap.The cowling broke & cracked twice , replaced under warranty,but after the 2nd cowling cracked ,the dealer said Yamaha was only going to warranty it once more even though I still had a little over 2 years warranty left. I said ok,but are you going to guarantee it not breaking/cracking any more & dealer gave me a big flat NO!I thought to myself it's time now to get gid of it after that because I didn't want to keep replacing cowling at $1200.00 to $1500.00 a pop at my cost as long as it belonged to me. Also the gear box from day 1 was very ,very noisy but dealer said no problems there & that was the way it was, so I learned to live with it with a few BC powders.I'm very happy to say now it's not my problem anymore, great move on my part, someone elses problem now!
The correction is we bought it on July 3 2008,not on July 30 2008,was a type era .
Today is January 27th 2011 & still have our 2008 Pride & Joy .We have almost 17,700 miles on it now .Our YRSV S has been a great dependable ride since the 7/3/08 purchase .Have had no problems with it ,just regular service & maintainance ,have had 1st set of tires installed at Brewer Cycles last June 2010,didn't really need to at time ,only had 13k miles on them ,had at least 3k miles to 4k miles left,just precaution replacement with the Dunlop Elite 3 tires.I run 41 lbs. in rear & 40 lbs. in front all the time .I'll be 65 yrs. of age this coming 7/30/11 & still love to ride Our Pride & Joy & will as long as my health lasts ,We're looking towards a long trust worthy life with Our Pride & Joy .I'm very proud of Our Pride & Joy .
Had & ridden Gold Wing for 18 yrs.81 model for 1 yr.&89 model bought in 91 new,for 17 yrs. was over stock.We loved & enjoyed both Wings.We wanted to try something new and different,so we started looking around and went to Brewers Cycle in Henderson,N.C.on the first ever visit and was very well greeted before we got off our 89 Golg Wing good.We looked the store over ,Sue had to sit on nearly every bike there,but kept going back several times,saying that Royal Star Venture S was a lot more comfortable.I must have gotten on it 3 or 4 times myself and found I could plant both feet on the ground with plenty of leg left to stand,and I really liked that since I am only 5'9" tall.It felt very balanced like no feeling I ever had with the Wing.We have put 5500 miles on it since we bought it last 7/30/08.I cann't believe the great ride this motorcycle gives.It's a well built bike,the 1294 engine gives you all the get-up and go you will ever need.I'll be 63 yrs. old this 7/30/09 and plan to do a lot more riding on this jewel of a motorcycle.People should at least give a test ride,they will change their minds,we did.I don't know why there is'nt as many on the road,it looks just as good maybe better in ways and the quality IS there for the ROYAL STAR VENTURE S.We have found our forever ride and love it,also the unneeded 5 yr. warranty OUR PRIDE & JOY has.Just try it,you'll be glad you did.
Common Questions About the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S
- How big is the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S's engine?
- How much is the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- Has the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S won any awards?
- Does the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- How much does the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S weigh?
- How fast is the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- Where can I find a Yamaha dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- What makes the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- Where can I find 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture S?
- How do I view a Yamaha Royal Star Venture S brochure?