MSRP: $11,999 Monthly Payment*: $200
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
I absolutely love this bike. I upgraded from an SV1000S, and the 'Busa is so much faster it's unreal. It doesn't whip in and out of turns nearly as easily, but it is much more stable once locked into the turn. It does handle a lot better than it gets credit for and my tires are worn to the edges. It's also excellent for sport-touring. I put saddle bags & a tank bag on it and toured Death Valley for a few days, about an 800 mile round trip, and it did great. I've had it up to 180, had my hands off of the bars @ 150, and its about as stable as climbing up giant Sequoia tree. Power is smooth and limitless. It pulls hard all the way to redline, and just as hard from 100-180 as it does from 0-100. Downshifting is more of a bonus than it is ever needed. You hear a lot of riders on 1000 CC sportbikes claiming that they are as fast or even faster than the 'Busa but they don't know what they are talking about. This bike is as much faster than a 1000 as a 1000 is to a 600. There are very few times and situations where I can safely open up the throttle all of the way, but whenever I do it still scares the hell out of me. This bike is that fast. Over 10,000 miles to date with absolutely no problems whatsoever. You'd think that in order to get this kind of performance you'd have to sacrifice reliability or have a crazy maintenance schedule, but you'd be very much mistaken. 3,500 mile oil changes. Lube chain every 1,000 miles. Air filter every 7,500. That's pretty much it. I'm even still on the original front tire and there's still a lot of tread left. I park it in my garage on a tarp but so far it has not leaked so much as a single drop of oil. This is truely an amazing piece of engineering and a technological marvel. I also think that Suzuki did an outstanding job with the new styling for the '08 model. Beautiful bike. Classic lines. I've been riding for 17 years and this is my 4'th bike. I will say that under no circumstance should anyone get a 'Busa for their 1'st or even 2'nd bike. It's just too much to handle for someone who doesn't have enough experience.
Common Questions About the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340
- How big is the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340's engine?
- How much is the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- Has the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340 won any awards?
- Does the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340 get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- How much does the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340 weigh?
- How fast is the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- Where can I find a Suzuki dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- What makes the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340 different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- Where can I find 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340 videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340?
- How do I view a Suzuki Hayabusa 1340 brochure?