The 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 1475cc, Air / Oil Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Telescopic Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Boulevard C90T has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Boulevard C90T weighs 695 lbs. and has 5.5 inches of ground clearance.
The Boulevard C90T was introduced in 2005 and is Carryover for 2008. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $11,499 Monthly Payment*: $192
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
If I were a Tengeae Mutant Ninja Turtle, now I'd say "Kowabunga, dude!"
I bought my 2008 new with 10 miles on the odometer in 2010. It rides nicely but I noticed since about 4000 miles on it after any length of time it seems to run louder like the exhaust is leaking. after cooling off it sounds normal. Has anyone else experienced this?
I found out what was making the tick in my motor. I had installed a tach and put the metal wire harness on top of the air filter housing. This was vibrating causing the tick. A little padding and the problen solved.
I bought my bike in November of '08 and have really enjoyed it so far. I've done all the maintenance required oil changes, plugs, air filter etc. My motor seems to have a tick in like a valve but at 3000 RPM it stops. Its pretty loud at times and then times you can hardly hear it. Don't know whats going on but I did talk to a person at the Suzuki dealership that has an '08 C90T like mine and he asked me if my motor has a "tick" to it. At the time mine didn't so I said no but he told me his did. Does anyone else have this going on and should I be concerned if its going to blow up? I used Suzuki oil and I've got 10,000 miles on my bike.
I love this bike! Iím 54 yrs old; hadnít ridden in 30+ years; am 195 lbs, and 6 ft tall. I bought the bike in August of 2008 and have ridden it for a few months now (as of May 2009 - before and after the winter). The C90T (Canadian model with light bar, windshield, crash bars, white walls and saddle bags included) is great on the highway Ė very, very stable. Even in high cross winds (which we seem to get a lot of around here) and with semiís coming and going, I feel very safe on the bike (despite my relative lack of riding experience).
The low centre of gravity made it an excellent choice for someone like me who was not a brand new beginner, but had not ridden in three decades, i.e., really stable and forgiving at high speed. I find it to be very stable and easy to manoeuvre at low speed in tight turns as well, BUT, it is a heavy bike so it does sometimes require some muscle and if you were to ever lean a little too far at too low a speed, it would probably be very difficult to recover once it started to go over - but then again, probably easier than a bike with a higher centre of gravity.
I have the exact bike pictured above. I bought it it brand new from my local dealer. We ride two up so we moved away from the Yamaha YZF600r. Approaching 50 meant we don't do well bent over for hours at a time either. Its not a sport bike but it has good brakes and handles well for such a heavy beast. The bike takes some getting used to with passenger as they seem to have a lot of leverage on the back of the bike over the driver. I think it is because they sit so far behind you. The bike is very comfortable on long rides. I've ridden it up to 800kms in a day with no discomforts.
I took a point off for reliability because the knob on the end of the throttle loosened up on me on the highway. It was an easy fix but the screw should have had locktite on it from the factory as all the other screws on it do. I guess that's being very picky because I have had no issues with it so far. The bike has 12,000km's on it.
Common Questions About the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T
- How big is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T's engine?
- How much is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- Has the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T won any awards?
- Does the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- How much does the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T weigh?
- How fast is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- Where can I find a Suzuki dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- What makes the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- Where can I find 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C90T?
- How do I view a Suzuki Boulevard C90T brochure?