The 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 819cc, Liquid Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
It has a Telescopic Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Boulevard C50T has Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes. The Boulevard C50T weighs 567 lbs. and has 5.5 inches of ground clearance.
The Boulevard C50T was introduced in 2005 and is Carryover for 2008. It includes a 12 month Limited warranty.
MSRP: $7,999 Monthly Payment*: $133
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
i have also had my c50 in the shop and had a suzki rep ride it was told this niose at start is normal,
This is the most fun bike i have owned. I get around 56 mpg. Handles good for a cruiser. It gets looks every where I go. It to has some noise sounds like its mainly in the top end. I took it to the dealership and was told it was normal for these bikes. I guess as long as its under warranty I want worry I will just have it checked at every service.
Terrific bike. I've had mine for 5 weeks now, and racked up 2750 miles! Fun motorcycle in every respect- handles well, very comfortable at interstate speeds. On the downside is a very, very noisy engine- sometimes sounds like marbles rolling around in the engine block.
The c50t is a great cycle in all respects except for the noise in the engine when cold and when strted after cooling down after about 1/2 to 45min. will go away after about 1 to 2 min.I had it in to the shop today and the service maager listened to it and sait it was not to be concernd about.I have been a mechanic for the past 45 years and know that a noise in the engine is reason to have a concern. any feed back would be appreciated.dealer Tacoma Motor sports, Wa stat
nice bike has good torque and power
Common Questions About the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
- How big is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T's engine?
- How much is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- Has the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T won any awards?
- Does the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- How much does the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T weigh?
- How fast is the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- Where can I find a Suzuki dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- What makes the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- Where can I find 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T?
- How do I view a Suzuki Boulevard C50T brochure?