MSRP: $7,899 Monthly Payment*: $132
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Don't assume from the title of this post the 700xx isn't powerful! I started riding ATVs about a year ago on a TRX250. It didn't have th power to do what I wanted to do. I then moved to a TRX300, which worked well as I improved riding, but still wasn't enouh machine. After a stage 1 power kit upgrade on the 300, and still not having a machine that would do what I wanted it to do, my Husband finally convinced me to take the 700 for a spin. He never got to ride his 700 again! For a semi-novis rider,riding a 700cc machine is a very scary thought. But after you get used to your arms almost being ripped off you body from the inital take-off, it is a very easy machine to ride. It does everything I want it to, and because of the power, it gives me the confidence to do things I would never have thought I could do, like tearing across flats a fast a I can go, (while thinking the machine is going to leave me behind)to climbing 400 ft dunes without any problems. It is a great machine. Poor hubby can't climb a thing on his 250!
Gobs of power and an awesome look. GPS'd as well at 78mph and still climbing but I ran out of road. It will get there really fast too. Very comfortable ride with the rear independant.
at first i had a little trouble getting use to it ! But 2 month and a set of tire later i can honesly say that i like it a lot. My last bike was an XR650 so the trx 700 was the right choice for a transition. I open the exhaut,(took out the baffle and put the cap back on after fitting the hole"same size as the muffler")i open up the air cleaner. Good torque and power.
this bike is awesome but to heavy 3 years of design and i wouldve thought honda couldve got the weight down to 400 lbs but it does good in the sand. and its amazing on the trails. if someone is gonna ride in all types of terrain i highly recommend this bike. it does beat the raptor in power, and speed.
I have onwed this quad since december and I haven't gotten it stuck in the snow or mud yet! It has plenty of ground clearance where as the yamaha raptor's rear axle would get hung up in the snow or mud I have been through. I am 5'8" 185lbs and my 700XX is completely stock and I can easily get it to pull up the front tires in third gear on the go! Plenty of power and my gps I strapped to it in the winter said I was going 81 mph!
Common Questions About the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX
- How big is the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX's engine?
- How much is the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- Has the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX won any awards?
- Does the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX get good gas mileage?
- How big is the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- How much does the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX weigh?
- How fast is the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- What is the cheapest price for a 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- What is the dealer cost/invoice price for a 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- Where can I find a Honda dealer in my area?
- What models compete with the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- Where can I view classifieds and search for a used Honda TRX 700XX?
- What makes the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX different from its competitors?
- Where can I find parts and accessories for the Honda TRX 700XX?
- Where can I find 2008 Honda TRX 700XX videos?
- What are the current incentives, sales, or promotions for the 2008 Honda TRX 700XX?
- How do I view a Honda TRX 700XX brochure?